Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Back!

back


That's right! After a couple months of finding myself (and a second job) I've returned to Thumb Jig. In the interim I've been fortifying my ideas and philosophies, and I think you'll be pleased and challenged by the results.

I plan on adding some semi-regular features like book, movie and podcast reviews, full feature films and online lectures along with resurrecting everybody's favorite, "Friday Flashback" segment, and, as always, I'll be posting commentary, discussions and articles on everything from Anarchism, to Psychology, Philosophy, Economics, History and any other blog-worthy happiness that rolls across my path.

Now, I know it's been awhile so allow me to re-introduce myself. I'm an Anarchist of the Mutualist/Agorist stripe (if you don't know what that means -- ask. I'll be more than happy to go into agonizing detail for you. Trust me.) I've had this blog since 2006 and if you don't have much going on in your life you could go back in the archive and see how my thought has evolved from one of your typical Social Democrats to a Collectivist Anarchist to my current incarnation of thought.

I'm always taking suggestions and submissions. And if you have some funky fresh music, film or book you think I abso-fucking-lutely need to absorb drop me a line or leave a comment. I'll be giving my opinion all the time through this blog and think it's only fair if I consider recommendations in return. As a point of reference I'm really into old reggae right now so if you have something wonderful along those lines I would be eternally grateful.

Any other questions about me ask or just look in the "About Me" section to your right. If there isn't anything else let's get started. I look forward to upturning the applecart with you.

1 comment:

Shen said...

I am honored to witness your studies and experiences come to fruition. Glad to hear you are gracing the web with your presence again.

Love and Rockets,

Shen